Our team has extensive relationships within our military and my (Andrew Holenchuk) father (George Holenchuk) CPO in the Navy served our country in World War II as a Submariner/Engineer and various other impactful peaceful keeping missions around the world. Serving our country also runs deep in our family roots throughout our team.
Our team is registered with the Military Relocation company BGRS which supports Relocation Programs for the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF RP). Government of Canada (TBS), and Royal Canadian Mounted Police. When military staff and their families relocate, the services of a real estate professional who understands their needs and timetables make the transfer easier, faster, and less stressful. We are here to serve and help you in all areas required!
Here Are Just Some Of The Ways WE Will Help You With Your Move:
- We will ensure availability as we know you have an incredibly limited time to get a home found and bought prior to leaving.
- We will help you find the best building inspectors, the best lenders, the best lawyers, and any other associated professionals you require.
- We will organize any appointments required for home viewings, inspections and so forth
- We know the schools and amenities in and around Victoria Capital Region and surrounding municipalities.
- We possess a wealth of knowledge, and can negotiate in your best interests.
- We will provide solds in the area you wish to buy so you know the history of the neighborhood.
- We can help you find the best, and most conveniently located, hotel on your list.
- We will send you listings via email before you even get here so that you are completely up-to-date on what is for sale in this area and discuss your needs prior to arrival of course.
- We can send you maps, tax info, and any other information you may want.